Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tsunami

Yesterday I saw a movie; the name of the movie is “Tsunami”. I would like to share my opinions and feelings about this particular topic. First we know that Tsunami is strange natural disaster, but what is poking me again and again, the things that happened after tsunami comes and destroyed. Like raping, stealing, kidnapping and many more, all these cannot be natural disaster but some government, communities and citizens who are not affected by this disaster say that, all these are natural disaster; it’s not that easy to bring back to normal position. Why is that so? Can someone explain me if you got some reasonable answer. I have included all my opinion and feelings in a page called Tsunami. Hope you all would really read my blog and give some solutions and prediction about this particular killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment